SHADOW MINISTER FOR POLICE
SHADOW MINISTER FOR COMMUNITY SAFETY
MEMBER FOR EASTERN VICTORIA REGION
- About Edward
- In Parliament
- Local Links
- News & Media
Daniel Andrews: support more police now
Daniel Andrews needs to provide more police for Victoria. Sign the petition to send a strong message to the Andrews Government.
Click here to see what I had to say about the 2016/17 Budget
Labor must commit to McGregor Road level crossing upgrade
Daniel Andrews must upgrade the level crossing to relieve traffic congestion
Labor's East West Link decision means no major infrastructure projects for Victoria
$800 million spent scrapping East West Link contracts means no new schools, ambulance and police stations, trains and hospitals.
Hands off the CFA
With Daniel Andrews it’s Unions first, putting Volunteers and Victorian’s safety at risk. Sign the petition here
It's time to put a stop to drive-by shootings
Enough is enough. Only a Matthew Guy led Liberal Nationals government will introduce tough new laws to crack down on drive-by shootings.
Liberal Nationals Introduce 'No Body, No Parole' Legislation
Coalition introduces legislation to deny parole to murderers who fail to reveal the location of their victims
Edward O'Donohue MLC
Member for Eastern Victoria Region, Shadow Minister for Police, Corrections and Community Safety
Daniel Andrews missing in action on law and order
When will Daniel Andrews acknowledge that there is a police numbers crisis and urgently commit funding for new police?
CFA Sold Out by Daniel Andrews
- RT @damonheraldsun: A taste of tomorrow's @theheraldsun editorial ... Premier Dan's double standards exposed by Patch and Ted #springst htt…
- RT @9NewsMelb: Relatives of murder victims are outraged the 'no body, no parole' legislation was blocked. #9News https://t.co/CI4KuFz5rU
- There is possibly nothing more traumatic than losing a loved one to murder and not having their body to lay to... https://t.co/r0saxnZH9f
- RT @3AW693: Neil Mitchell slams the Premier for putting his "blind left-wing ideology" ahead of cancer patients --> https://t.co/Y8yDRnU7Io…
- RT @Knightcartoons: Victorian Corrections Minister Herbert and his chauffeur driven dogs Patch & Ted. My toon @theheraldsun #springst https…
- Media Release EDWARD O'DONOHUE MP Friday 28 October 2016 Victoria Police Annual Report The 2015-2016 Annual... https://t.co/Meju1bF3n2
- While crime increased by over 13% during the past year, the Victoria Police Annual Report 2015-16 has revealed... https://t.co/dVK0aRaMqw
- RT @damonheraldsun: Tomorrow's @theheraldsun front page tonight #springst #auspol https://t.co/u6LankxbbC
- RT @9NewsMelb: There are calls for @SteveHerbertMP to be sacked after it was revealed he used taxpayer funds to transport his dogs. https:/…
- @LisanevilleMP u r wrong. W pop growth ~1.9% over 22 months, 450+ extra police needed just to maintain, let along respond to crime tsunami.