SHADOW MINISTER FOR POLICE
SHADOW MINISTER FOR COMMUNITY SAFETY
MEMBER FOR EASTERN VICTORIA REGION
- About Edward
- In Parliament
- Local Links
- News & Media
Daniel Andrews: support more police now
Daniel Andrews needs to provide more police for Victoria. Sign the petition to send a strong message to the Andrews Government.
Click here to see what I had to say about the 2016/17 Budget
Labor must commit to McGregor Road level crossing upgrade
Daniel Andrews must upgrade the level crossing to relieve traffic congestion
Labor's East West Link decision means no major infrastructure projects for Victoria
$800 million spent scrapping East West Link contracts means no new schools, ambulance and police stations, trains and hospitals.
Hands off the CFA
With Daniel Andrews it’s Unions first, putting Volunteers and Victorian’s safety at risk. Sign the petition here
It's time to put a stop to drive-by shootings
Enough is enough. Only a Matthew Guy led Liberal Nationals government will introduce tough new laws to crack down on drive-by shootings.
Liberal Nationals Introduce 'No Body, No Parole' Legislation
Coalition introduces legislation to deny parole to murderers who fail to reveal the location of their victims
Edward O'Donohue MLC
Member for Eastern Victoria Region, Shadow Minister for Police, Corrections and Community Safety
Daniel Andrews missing in action on law and order
When will Daniel Andrews acknowledge that there is a police numbers crisis and urgently commit funding for new police?
CFA Sold Out by Daniel Andrews
- RT @georgiecrozier: @FarrahTomazin It should be Jenny Mikakos that gets moved on or resigns... #YJCrisis #springst
- RT @FarrahTomazin: EXCLUSIVE: Youth justice chief moved as secret report reveals chaos in system https://t.co/celEimT2MV via @theage #sprin…
- RT @AshArgoon: "You raise me up" #BourkeSt https://t.co/PpsY2vWQbm
- RT @WhatsOnMelb: A tribute to the victims of the Bourke Street tragedy at Federation Square. https://t.co/YRpcyGePG2
- RT @MatthewGuyMP: We will fix the bail system in Victoria. One strike and you're out, and presumption of remand for violent offences. https…
- RT @damonheraldsun: Tomorrow's @theheraldsun front page tonight - Matthew, Jess and Thalia were betrayed by a failed justice system https:/…
- RT @TurnbullMalcolm: Love & solidarity with the people of Melbourne we mourn those who were killed, pray for the recovery of the injured &…